Please read the our terms and conditions, by using the site you are agreeing to our terms, if you do not agree then please leave the site.
Copyright and Trademarks
You should assume that everything you see or read on this web site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted.
The copyright in this site and the underlying software code are the property of wroxall-weather.co.uk, and its licensors unless otherwise stated. The reproduction or use of part or all of the content of this web site in any way (including without limitation viewing, downloading, printing and saving) is prohibited except in accordance with the following conditions:
You must obtain our permission in writing if you wish to reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use or copy anything from this site. In general, you may reproduce these pages for the purpose of browsing them, or providing hypertext links to them.
Whenever images of people used on this site are used with permission or in accordance with applicable law. Reuse of them without permission may violate privacy and publication rights of those persons.
All content contained in pages that are linked to does not belong to wroxall-weather.co.uk, and is the property of their respective owners. We have not reviewed the content linked to. Your right to reproduce and use the content linked to is (1) subject to the conditions that the respective owners may impose, and (2) is at your own risk. You further acknowledge and agree that wroxall-weather.co.uk, is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Anything you transmit to us by electronic mail or otherwise or post becomes the property of wroxall-weather.co.uk, and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, advertising, broadcast and posting. wroxall-weather.co.uk, is free to use any ideas contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
wroxall-weather.co.uk, reserves the right to revoke these permissions at anytime without reasonable notice.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of wroxall-weather.co.uk, and others. Your use of the trademarks displayed on this web site is strictly prohibited without our written permission.
Modifications to Software
wroxall-weather.co.uk reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, particular software products or the support associated with them with or without notice. You agree that wroxall-weather.co.uk shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of such software products or support services.
Reference to any product, process, publication, or service of any third party by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of such by wroxall-weather.co.uk.
YOUR USE OF THESE PAGES AND ANY SOFTWARE AND SUPPORT ACQUIRED FROM WROXALL-WEATHER.CO.UK IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WROXALL-WEATHER.CO.UK EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE AND ITS SOFTWARE.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WROXALL-WEATHER.CO.UK IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, FAILURE TO REALISE EXPECTED SAVINGS, LIFE OR ANY INTANGIBLE LOSSES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR SOFTWARE OR SERVICES ACQUIRED FROM WROXALL-WEATHER.CO.UK, EVEN IF WROXALL-WEATHER.CO.UK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Wroxall-weather.co.uk seeks to ensure that all content and information
published at this Web site is current and accurate. The information at Wroxall-weather.co.uk
does not in any way constitute legal or professional advice and Wroxall-weather.co.uk
cannot be held liable for actions arising from its use. In addition, Wroxall-weather.co.uk
cannot be held responsible for the contents of any externally linked pages.
All images are copyright of there respective owner.
Competition Rules. (General)
These competition rules shall be binding on you when entering any competition(s) operated by us, our sponsors or any company or website owned or controlled by us.
In addition to these general competition rules, other specific terms and conditions may also apply to a particular competition. We will post any such specific competition rules on our website.
1. You must be over 16 years of age and resident in the UK to enter our competitions.
2. Only one entry per person is permitted. Automated entries will be invalidated, including multiple entries from the same IP or telephone number range.
3. Proof of making phone call, sending post/email is not proof of our receipt of your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
4. The closing date is as specified in the relevant competition. This will always be a time and date in the UK. Where a time is not given, the closing time will be 11.59pm (UK time) on the relevant day.
5. In the case of a prize draw, the first correct entry drawn will be the winner.
6. Winners will be formally notified (by email or phone) within 21 days of the closing date. Where we notify a winner by email, we will ask for confirmation of receipt by reply email.
7. In the case of prizes in the form of free tickets, we will contact the prize winner by phone and prize details shall be as printed on the tickets. Ticket holders shall be bound by the event promoter's terms and conditions together with those set out on the ticket and the rules and regulations of the venue.
8. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize may not be transferred to any other person.
10. No cash alternative or alternative prize is available on entrants request but in the event of the advertised competition prize being unavailable we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. Wroxall Weather will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition.
12.Competition winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity.
13. No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details supplied by sponsors.
14. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
15. We will keep your personal details for a reasonable time so that we can send you any prize that you have won. Once sent, your details will be deleted.
16.Wroxall Weather may at any time issue specific rules to be read in conjunction with these rules. In the event of a conflict between two sets of rules, the competition-specific rules take priority.
17. Competition(s) open to UK Residents ONLY.
18. Wroxall Weather reserves the right to close or cancel the competition(s) at any time and without notice.
These rules are governed by English law.
These rules were last updated 1st June 2012.